Next up on the menu: our Chicken Chow-Wow recipe for dogs. With ingredients that are as diverse in nutrients as they are in color, this home-cooked meal includes only the best for your four-legged friends. Prepared just hours before being delivered to your door, our Chicken Chow-Wow is made with no artificial preservatives, and never frozen.
In this meal, your dog can dig into USDA-inspected and approved chicken thighs, sweet potato, spinach, yellow squash, topped off with fish oil and our NomNomNutrient Mix.
Chicken thighs provide a lean and savory protein, packed with vitamins.
- Protein does just about everything for your dog, from repairing tissues, to acting as a building block for bones, muscles, skin, and blood, to even making enymes, hormones, and other chemicals found in the body. Our dogs can’t live without it.
- Keeping immune systems strong is zinc, which helps fight off bacteria and viruses.
- Selenium is power-packing antioxidant, which fights damaging free radicals that contribute to heart disease and cancer in dogs.
- Iron helps with the storage and transport of oxygen throughout the body.
- Phosphorus is an important building block for strong bones and teeth.
- Niacin makes it easier for your dog’s body to turn all that food into fuel.
These tasty additions double as a superfood.
- Vitamin A maintains eye health, in addition to playing a powerful role in immune function and bone development.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for brain development and functions, plus it helps generate hormones that influence mood, and regulate the body clock.
- Vitamin C makes it easier to move, by helping with the formation and maintenance of connective tissue (such as bones, blood vessels, and skin).
- Fiber slows digestion, making it easier for your dog’s body to absorb the nutrients from all of the fresh food.
- Potassium triggers the heart to pump blood throughout the body several thousand times per day. At the same time, it aids in muscle movement, nerve signaling, and blood filtering.
- Manganese is a multi-talented player, with a role in fat and carb metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation.
This vibrant veggie delivers in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin K plays an important role in blood clotting and building strong bones.
- Magnesium regulate muscle and nerve function, as well as blood sugar and blood pressure.
- More fiber, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and potassium!
Spinach adds a laundry list of nutrients to the bunch.
- Calcium creates the foundation for building strong bones, and also helps blood to clot and muscles to contract.
- Copper is a necessary mineral, which dogs’ bodies use to form collagen, bone and connective tissue. It aids in the absorption of iron, the development and maturation of red blood cells and hair pigment, and functions as a powerful antioxidant.
- Folate stimulates cell division, and helps make DNA>
- Vitamin B2 (also known as riboflavin) is used for the production of red blood cells, and antibodies that help your dog fight disease. It’s also useful in preventing cataracts, and aiding in energy production.
- Vitamin E supports your dog’s immune system and protects against health problems that come with deficiencies.
- Plus more Vitamin A, Vitamin B6,Vitamin K, Vitamin C, fiber, manganese, magnesium, iron, and potassium!
The good kind of fat.
- EPA (one of the two omega-3s found in fish oil), acts as an anti-inflammatory, helping with any conditions that inflame your dog’s heart, kidneys, skin, and joints.
- DHA (the other omega-3), assists with brain and eye development in growing dogs.
- Fish oil also helps with allergies, reducing itchy skin and dandruff, as well as minimizing hot spots. Coats grow thicker and softer, and tend to shed less.
Expertly formulated to balance these whole ingredients.
- To top it all off, our vet nutritionist adds a healthy extra dose of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin HCl, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vinegar, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Citric acid, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, and Molybdenum.
Healthy enough for any lucky dog to chow down on…
For your dog to experience the benefits of our Chicken Chow Wow, get our freshly cooked meals delivered to your door.