This week’s NomNomNow customer spotlight: Uzi (aka @thegreatuzi), a fierce parti poodle hailing from the Oakland Hills.
Like mother, like son, Uzi is as stylish as his mom Melissa, who also happens to be our talented photographer and social media mastermind here at NomNomNow. If you’ve spent some time around the NomNomNow blog or social media accounts, you’ve likely seen Uzi’s fabulous pouf and adorable toys tastefully lying around.
If the squeaky dog champagne glasses and over-the-top outfits don’t say it alone, this is a dog who knows how to get what he wants in life.
“His favorite time is meal time, where he’ll stare you down until you feed him his NomNomNow. He eats it so fast we had to buy him a slow feeder. There’s no doubt in our mind that NomNomNow was the best choice!”
Still just a pup, Uzi has been nomming since he was 4 months old. And judging by the size of his meals, he’s gone through quite a bit of NomNomNow in that time. (How else should we expect him to fill out his santa suit so well?!)
– Favorite Recipe: NomNomNow Chicken Chow Wow
– Current Favorite Toy: Barkshop’s Chinese Takeout and Dumplings (which he loves to fall asleep with in his mouth)
– Claim to Fame: Both his parents were AKC champs
– Fun Fact: He was named after a character from the Royal Tenenbaums
– Advice to NomNomNow: Keep ’em coming! Let’s get some treats!
Follow more of Uzi’s adventures on Instagram at @thegreatuzi, and watch him star on the NomNomNow pages!